AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Just my two cents on this topic; MMJ, CPH, MXC and ZLD have all...

1. 82 Posts.
    Just my two cents on this topic;
    MMJ, CPH, MXC and ZLD have all had anns and all had as much hope as AC8 has at getting lisences ... Yet AC8 have consistently climbed and climbed while the other MM stocks have been either volitile (CPH) or so slow theres no saying whats up (MXC). This is excellent news for all AC8 holders. CPH had a yuge ann the other day that saw them climb to the $1, yet now they are struggling to see .80, ZLD had a trading halt for no real reason and it earnt them no upward movement, yet our little wind in the willows AC8 has and will continue to climb.
    MXC (a stock I also hold) has so much volume of shares and so much going on so I am hopeful for them but at the start of all this MM business, I tipped them to be major movers. Yet now they are dragging their proverbial feet.
    Now all of this does NOT mean anything other than the opinion of one a*se hole, but to say the very least we have not seen the volitility in AC8 that CPH has had, nor have they stagnated. There is alot of interest here, including all this "bot" trading, again only shows alot of interest in this company.
    AC8 have not tried to (as one HC user articulated) fluff the SP with whimsical anns but to put it one way, the silence from AC8 is deafening. But my contention is patience, this MM business will be so big, the truth of that is in the US and Canada markets. Dont frett on a waivering SP thats only hovering +/- .02 at SP, a drop is always inevitable, but a drop will always encourage buying. If ANY of you have half a brain you will go long with substantial funds on this stock and short with your walking around money, the hype surrounding this company is easy pickings for day traders.
    So remember people, take a deeeeeeep long breath, relax. This company wont go anywhere even if they dont get the lisencing they deserve. They are still so strategically placed they cannot nose dive. All of this "fomo" (despise the term) wont account for anything if any economic instability occurs. So remember to pay yo bills, dont live outside of your means, and to HOLD your AC8 stocks cause there is nothing stopping this stock from being similarly priced to Canopy one day ... Even if it means 5years from now, hell even 10 years, thats worth the wait!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.