LYC 1.32% $6.90 lynas rare earths limited

PUOnce GE13 is out of the way, and the issue of waste! has been...

1. 678 Posts.
    PU

Once GE13 is out of the way, and the issue of waste! has been successfully dealt with, it is my opinion that our SP will move upwards. Both are Sovereign Risk issues, and therefore, both are shareholder issues at the same time.

I agree with you the basket price is an issue for some, but to blame this on the current share price activity is not the main issues. Again, I agree with you, we are dealing with cyclic issues of supply and demand but we are also dealing with the tail end issues of the GFC, youth unemployment and their associated use of various technologies which use rare earths. I do further believe the Climate Change Denial Syndrome, has hurt and will continue to delay the use of green technology.

The question is who won the Climate Change debate? The carbon based technology industry and its fear campaign. Who lost? The planet and every other living organism on it! I am sure the planet will deal with the parasites that live on it in one form or the other.

However with that all said and done, in time as economies improve, and wil slowly move away from the use of carbon base technology. It is then, that industries which produce Rare Earths will eventually come into its own.

The problem is how long this will take?

We have to remember the carbon based economy has a huge amount invested in its technology which has many more years of use.

Moving from carbon to green related technology from my own person is very expensive. However, in saying that, I now sit back and get no more power bills, no more gas bills, our water comes from both the earth and the skies, I grow more of my own food including protein, use our carbon based vehicle less and have more money every fortnight as part of our disposable income. For me and my husband, we view the world in this light. Those that continue to use carbon based technologies will be punished in various forms, tariffs and the cost of the material.

My local pub owner bit the bullet and converted the roof of her pub with solar panels and is now saving her tens of thousands of dollars in power bills every 65 days. The building looks great and as the roof is covered by panels; her air-conditioning bill has significantly been reduced.

Disclaimer, I am not a greenie; I am just someone that lives on this planet and enjoys breathing clean air and eating clean unpolluted food. I don’t live giving the government anything more than they need to have and if that means I save a few dollars that is a few dollars in my pocket, not theirs. This is the reason why I invested in LYC, because this plant uses state of the art technology, which does its best to be a responsible corporate citizen and NOT POLUTING THE ENVIRONMENT.

Sorry off topic, but I put some 'facts' in to base AND justify my opinion.

Mrs Om.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.90
Change
0.090(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $6.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.95 $6.79 $17.23M 2.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 970 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.