ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Marco,funny...time for some light humour then.Havent you...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Marco,
    funny...time for some light humour then.

Havent you heard??

According to Brabus' old fiend rupe, i am Kos lol.

Or was that Amazed? lol

So you took on Randoms prediction that we would hear something about Matmor tomorrow and you ran?? lol - fair enough.

Seriously, I think we will hear a lot more than that if we are attending the conference tomorrow.
    Are you going to it Marco?
    Im not, but if you are, keep us posted please.

On the lighter note, im quite interested in why there is a preoccupation as to who Kos might be, when it clear that he is too busy to qualify as a blue bottomed gnat - he is a superman with little time for gossip, and who doesn't take anyones bait...so the forums wouldn't interest someone like him who cuts his own path.

Can you imagine his autobiography in ten years time?
    I dont think that this sentance would be in it:

"In between being a ambassador for a local Victorian invention, an entrepreneur for this industry leader called Environmentally Clean(er) Technologies, and in between drafting efficient synergies to ESIs customers and refining its cutting edge business model for the globally disruptive patent it controlled and which I had promoted in the 00's and then economising that very companies butt off through putting my own on the line daily for the benefit of a business in which i had little to no fiscal backing,
    i always found time to pop in and out of hot copper to read the neurotic musing of speculators and i did so as a light mental refreshment which i looked forward to each day under the posting name of *&^%^&% - where i was lucky enough to not be sprung by the regulators for quite a few years".

Can you see it? ROFL
    No really can you? lol me either...

Maybe Kos was a notorious ex-hotcopperite-mutinicker playing a very cunning part within a very sophisticated conspiracy to outdo the next guessman! Equally ridiculous - next guess?

Somehow, i don't see his presence on HC as anything beyond the reverb of someone's envy invoked imagination. It was intended to be scurrilous gossip then and it remains to be little more than that to this day.
    Hence your humour i guess, but it is a curious discussion nonetheless because some take the gossip to heart ;-)

:-)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.59K 529.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 15034960 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13266173 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.