PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

sorry, I should have just commented on your chart, not you. It...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    sorry, I should have just commented on your chart, not you. It was meaningless to me, and after only 1 day proved itself useless.

although you have lost your credibility changing the direction you expected on PEN twice in half a week.

As for me -

When PEN dropped below 4.1c it was because of the start of world markets problems, and my call up until then was totally right and totally against the crowd.

I was wrong where, as I said about 2 weeks ago, the world markets started to tumble whereas I thought they would rebound, and only then did PEN fall below my call of 3.8-4.1c during CR release. That's why I said people should still buy - because I thought ASX would rise - nothing to do with my stance on PEN itself. But I will continue to agree macro factors will decide when and if people should buy/sell PEN.

You saylor on the other hand have never made the right call, and only served to send people the wrong way... and unlike HS you don't contribute to bringing anything new, so I suggest people don't listen to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.