AEV 3.85% 1.4¢ avenira limited

will we see dollar this week, page-121

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

macrae -

I just noticed your post from yesterday - I'd have to agree with 'they nearly always retreat' - I was a bit slow in pulling out when I held at the peak time, it's amazingly hard to sell off at 'tops' even when all your experience tells you to do it.... I'm not that disciplined even yet, and probably will never be.... still, I got out miles above current levels so I'm not complaining...

and I do think that you have raised an important issue in that there is no 'recognised' marketing body for these products (phosphate and potash), which could influence those thinking about putting serious long term money into MAK or other hopefuls - though I guess long term offtake agreements or contracts would help overcome that hurdle....

it's very early days in the life of these 'new' ventures, there's a lot to be ironed out yet, and it's boring and unsexy and just the sort of thing that would naturally tend to level off prices even in normal times - but it's worth sticking around to see how it all unfolds, I'd think there are many future opportunities to do well with the likes of MAK and RWD - though I couldn't and wouldn't predict their ultimate fate....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $36.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.629K 121.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2823556 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2883982 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.