MDL 0.00% $1.75 mineral deposits limited

I tend to agree Mike, these guys have alot of experience with...

1. 174 Posts.
    I tend to agree Mike, these guys have alot of experience with mineral sands, having operated in Queensland in the 1990's, and by the time they get this operation up and running there should be a recovery in European markets. It is a local market and costs will be low.

The Europeans will need lots of zircon for their basins,toilets baths & bidets in upgraded homes & hotels, lots of titanium for their golf clubs, paper, paint & sunscreen and for all those other things ...you know.

If the Europeans aren't ready for it China with its growing obsession for hygiene and modern plumbing in their new cities will use the stuff.

I have some shares in Iluka who mine & market mineral sands and the sp has gone up over 100% the last few months, these minerals are in demand.

The TGZ shares that they spun out and appeared on my Commsec platform started trading today and dipped below the initial price of $2.97. They have a profitable gold mine in Senegal with expanding resources and mill. I think they are suffering from soverign risk worries along with other West Africian miners as a result of the election debarcle in Cote de Ivory.

At least MDL & TGZ are on the market now and we will be able to see a reaction to this restructure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.