OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

will we see under one dollar again, page-16

1. 11,632 Posts.
    hi guys been out all day. I see another wonderful day we had on the markets Not. Put a buy bid this morning for some, before I left at 95c and see it has been hit.

Mark hi matey hey gad you got your money :-) yes I agree with you 100% it a hard call, Bank interest will be poor in the coming years, and if you in invest it in the market there no real guarantee the market won't stay flat or fall quite a bit more, giving you a zero return. hard call alright mate..

If it was me, now I'm being real careful here mark has I know you are more than capable of thinking things though your self. I would VERY VERY slowly bleed it into the market over 5 to 10 of the best and strongest stocks on the ASX paying the best yield (dividend)over quite a few fields. At least that way they will give you income if you have to wait longer than expected for the market to get to some type of normality. stay cool mate and in these times make the market come to you, don't be in a hurry slowly does it mate what ever you choose to do. AIMHO of course.

best of luck mark.

Regards
    Mx

SmileyCentral.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.