EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

I sold my shares (too low, it turns out), because I don't want...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I sold my shares (too low, it turns out), because I don't want to participate in the rights offer.

My original analysis, remains mostly correct.

My investment thesis is blown out of the water by the change in corporate governance and leadership in the last year, as well as the revelation that Mal Lucas-Smith was a major seller, who really did drive down the share price.

Never mind the (realistically negligible) market impact of me selling my last shares at pretty much the bottom, what about the selling of the shares by an insider, and act that truly did impact the ability of the company to raise capital?

This was the niggling little warning sign that I ignored far too long. So, if you don't really want to increase your exposure to EHR, but you'd like to claw back some cash, then don't do what I did.

But I still think it would be worth selling anything above .002c on Monday, because you can make a little money, and buy back into the company at a discount with options... Just an idea though, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the SP drop on Monday.

However, given the opaque tomfoolery of the market for these shares, I wouldn't be altogether shocked to see some buyers prop the price at .004

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.