will you vote for pm rudd??, page-27

1. 17,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Its nice to see some balance at last in the politics forum.Never let the fact that the conservatives have the power of the senate get in the way of letting these so called bad decisions go through.Praise from many bigger wizards outside of the country to the response from the goverment to the gfc.The fact we have been insulating our homes for years and some dodgy installers caused it to crumble like most goverment subsidy schemes they are bound to rorts.Be interesting to see if the media or the goverment produce a dodgy installer i havnt seen them go after them yet lol.Also be interesting to see how many house fires etc over time have been caused ?I think i seen somewhere that the instalations that have been done were somewhere near 92% successful. If that figures right then that is a pretty high success rate .92% of HOW MANY INSTALATIONS? were ok. Nice to see some people thinking about who they vote for as well.And who represent there electorate not just a party or one figure.After all its the swinging voter who most likely thinks most about his or her vote not a party diehard.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.