will you vote for pm rudd??, page-45

1. 1,336 Posts.
    "where did you get '20 years' from? isn't that one of those glib one liners that gets baz all upset ?"

My Dear Aztec what makes you think I am getting upset? Have I spat the dummy and repeatedly stated that I will not post on the political forum because I am called to answer the odd question? Have I spat the dummy and put some on ignore because they asked for me to admit I was wrong? I think NOT!

"would you have preferred a recesion over govt stimulus spending?"

No I would not, however I would have preferred more stimulus spending and less wealth redistribution.

"it is generally accepted that the govt of the day when faced with the world financial collapse should do what it did."

I am not sure that your claim is correct, it may be that some economists have claimed that you need to spend your way out of a depression but that is not the same as saying it is generally accepted that what our government did was the right thing.

"go slap yourselfs on the back for how nonsensical you can be- well done

lets hand over the reins to bronwyn bishop, barnaby, wilson tuckey and the minchinites- now that would be a progressive step"

There is mirth in your comment but I am not sure you want a retort.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.