Certainly thumbs up from me .. And let me be completely honest...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Certainly thumbs up from me .. And let me be completely honest ..Yes , I voted for him ( I wouldn't have if Howard Had agreed to step down ) .

But honestly I thought a couple of labour terms were needed ..Well ..Not with this guy , thats for sure ..What a sorry mistake I made .

Had I any idea these guys would run around throwing money in the air like Drunken Sailors .. and then proclaim there way of paying for it is a " Mining super Tax " ..just shows the kind of Dills , I helped put it .

Why not suugest the punter becomes a BHP or RIO shareholder ? ..lol ..lol

These guys are beyond a joke . Keating / Hawke showed some needed leadership , and some great reforms that remained , this guy and his mob are a complete joke , and an embarassment .

Never thought Tony Abbot was an option as leader ..But he will certainly get my vote ..Mining tax ( super ) was the final straw ..Hop they have some staffers reading these boards .

Might go down and join my local liberal branch .. coz this lot are beyond Help ..they have forced me to rejoin , a National / International DISGRACE .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.