EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Hi to All, As we noticed each time the share trades at .005,...

1. 1,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi to All,
    As we noticed each time the share trades at .005, some-one quickly responds with .004 sell. Some of us here were wondering who that person is and by doing so, what possible gains do they have and what is their motive to keep the share price at .004.
    l believe they must have their reasons and are using scare mongering tactics, a form of power trip, they are sending a message out their telling prospective buyers that they will lose 25% on their investment as soon as they buy into EGO.
    Plus most of us are aware and as Healyn has pointed out the ASX is littered with examples of company shares that have gone backwards after share consolidation. The difference here is, (EGO) is already at an all time low and some-one wants to keep it this way. It's simple to understand why, if they were to allow the share price to make any gains before any consolidation and the share price went from .004 to 1 cent and then you were to consolidate at 100 to 1 then the share price would be $1.00, but if things don't go so well after consolidation, it would still take years for the share price to come back to these levels, so since it already is at these low levels, they are making sure it remains, I think they will do further tree shaking after the consolidation.
    My recommendation, since we've all hung around for so many years and we're back on track and now know of at least one drilling program that is about to commence in December, we should all hang in there and don't get bullied, don't let a small few rake the benefits that we so deserve.
    just my opinion
    Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.