ZIM 1.93% $16.94 zimplats holdings limited

to goblin >Goblin, Try AQP ! No one mentioned AGP.btw. is OPS -...

1. 635 Posts.
    to goblin << Love the buy/ sell depth on agp. >>

Goblin, Try AQP ! No one mentioned AGP.
    btw. is OPS - OPSM GROUP LIMITED a good buy with so many people sitting in front of PC terminals for hours every day. <:)

AQP is an Australian listed platinum group metals (PGM) producer of significance, with a strong and defined growth strategy that should see the company increase production to 0.5M ounces pa of PGM over the next few years. Growth is organic through the company’s second mine Marikana, currently under construction, and the advanced project Everest South. Mimosa adds new production from Zimbabwe, following the takeover of its holding company last year.

The share price has become more aligned with fundamental value and our price target, having fallen from a position of overvaluation. Once the short term mining problems at the Kroondal mine are ironed out we can look forward to the build up in production from this and the company's two other mines. Events that may lift confidence in coming weeks should be production and financial reports and progress on the new 220,000oz Everest South platinum project in South Africa. HOLD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.94
Change
0.320(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.70 $17.05 $16.70 $153.7K 9.146K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37 $16.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.05 22 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.