APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

will4, page-12

1. 1,858 Posts.
    The wonders of modern technology.... mention Ferg's name and here he/she is!!

EARNIE.... do we really all agree that BHP would build a 150ktpa plant straight up??? Without an intermediate demonstration plant, I'd be a little nervous with that level of scaleup. 150ktpa is almost the same initial size that was considered in the previous Corridor Sands feasibility study.

A plant of that size would be good for the short-term SP, but perhaps not in the best interests of smooth development of the technology. Ferg wrote last month... (2/3/2007) "....Lifting from an old (yr 2000) broker report (Shaw's), which is based forecasts on Analyst discussions with APG (I assume) when APG announced the (now defunct) India deal; a 200tpa plant in india, with 5 year tax break would be worth ~87c. Adjusting for tax at 30% across all years (including 1st 5 years) and a USD x-rate at $0.80 (rather than the $0.60 in the shaw report); I estimate (Do Your Own Research) the plant would be worth approx. 48c today."

But then.... could be the reason for the ol' 23c(1)!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.