FBR 5.13% 3.7¢ fbr ltd

1) With Mike. He has gained a lot of experience and knows the...

1. 1,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    1) With Mike. He has gained a lot of experience and knows the company inside out. Hopefully they can build staff numbers back up to where they were pre-pandemic, so they can get more people in to help with negotiations, global expansion etc. He has always been part of a team. Going by the corporate presentation, there is now a pipeline of work, and significant OEM interest to be exclusive manufacturer of Hadrians.

2) Well the instos were prepared to pay 4.5 cents, so we could start there. I really don't know. Maybe current value is zero because it is a loss-making company, but people are speculating because it could be very valuable in the future, so the present value is perceived future value drastically curtailed because of all the unknowns. Nobody really knows how big a threat extrusion 3D builds will end up being, or whether a more deadly covid mutation will arise, or whether Mark will develop pancreatic cancer, etc etc... Perhaps fair value is 5 cents now and 30 cents once a manufacturing agreement is signed, climbing from there? A lot of things don't make a lot of sense. People used to pay more for the shares when the company didn't have 5 builds under its belt, and the HX was just a computer animation. Now we have revenue, proven technology, contracts, a vaccine, and dunny paper MOUs are better than no MOUs, so I don't know why the price is currently so low. Perhaps it's because everything takes too long, plus the current dilution. And people sell shares to fund their Xmas holiday. I'm not a financial advisor (or an epidemiologist), so we have to consult the experts, but I think they can only speculate too, and would simply say only invest money you can afford to lose and don't put all your eggs in one basket. But, like Mike, I've been with this company a while now and I sense they are going to be big, and that the shares are cheaper than Christmas wrapping paper on Boxing Day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $177.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $291.9K 7.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2278495 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 452391 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.