FBR 11.1% 3.0¢ fbr ltd

Willagee Builds, page-877

1. 1,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    I couldn’t disagree more with everything you say.

not participating in the economy - fbr hire countless people and are developing home grown tech that can bring prosperity to Australia/Australians. Every company starts out somewhere. Fbr are in they’re starting up phase. This stately shows a complete lack k of intelligence.

share dilutions and free tax payer money - strange comment. You might want to see their recent p&l, they are bringing in modest revenue. this work will accelerate when production machines are introduced.

bkw and fbr best buddies - bit of a stretch, they are working on blocks together and bkw have purchased some fbr stock but best buddies? Fbr have lots of partnerships, mous and interested parties. Are they all best buddies.

conspiring together to position themselves ahead of others - what the? Completely false and misleading and not a shred of evidence to support this assertion.

no commercial deals - again they are building in the Perth market as we speak so probably best to do sone research before making false claims.

it’s surprising to me you would try make such outlandish and uninformed comments. You either need to do more research or worse, are trying to mislead the average investor. not sure what your motives are here but you sound like a complete tool.

not providing investment advice. Do your own research, etc etc…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $133.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $420.4K 14.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 704270 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.