FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Don't think they are ever gonna finish, no wonder we are not...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Don't think they are ever gonna finish, no wonder we are not getting any more contracts. how long has it been now??, Getting very tired of same old same old. Obviously the machines are having problems still, we just are not being told any reasoning why both these big builds are going way past there expected date. If only they could be truthful and give us something, eg, the boom is experiencing a traveling problem and we are fixing this, or we are experiencing abrasive problems due to the concrete blocks, or let us know something, Noooo instead we here they want more money to build the next two to send oversea's to play, shame we just can not prove these can make money here in perth first. Still love the machines but loosing faith day by day. The fact is both these cousins can now retire very handsomely now, so they have accomplished their dreams of building a machine and making a shightload of money as well. This investment owes me 9.6cents 10 years ago, so obviously I am not happy with this, this was my retirement dream, unlike Mike and Mal, sorry!! Mark, :] my investment hasn't gone to well. I don't think I will live long enough to enjoy this. If I come back in my next life I am going to list a company on the asx and enjoy the lifestyle that it seems to provide.
    But for Now I Am gonna hang in here hoping I see my investment back, so good luck all, I keep on praying. This has been my Worst investment in my whole life, even compared to my two x wife's lolol,, Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.