FBR 8.70% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

It is very easy for now old AI to work out the position of...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    It is very easy for now old AI to work out the position of random shapes and can fit them together better then a current person. We have all seen AI turn thousands of photos into another big photo. The pieces could be scanned by a 3D scanner. Manipulation and placement of both the bricks/rocks and the render or cement would be the more difficult part. However random manipulation could be pursued until the desired placement is reached. Robots can already learn to optimise movements, positions and manipulations. DST would assist this and be needed on projects above a given size.

I foresee AI looking though a client's info and designing a house specifically for them, better then one they could dream of themselves. The entire company could be run by AI, a CEO computer could optimise strategy, once the sales AI has sold the AI designed house to the customer other AIs would optimally schedule the driverless Hadrian's which themselves would have been (and probably already are partly being) optimised and repaired by AI.

However more advanced humans with engineered genes allowing IQ's in the 1000's and networked brains (I call this Advanced Human Intelligence AHI) could surpass the abilities of AI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $801 32.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 428128 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1638057 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 10827
Last updated 10.09am 15/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.