IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hehe pattyp, I like your post very much since it shows a mind...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe pattyp, I like your post very much since it shows a mind with independent thought, which is the base to be a good market player even far more enough. I would alert myself to open the door for chances and put the risks in my store room to lock it to fly.

I was a winner in IT booming but a loser nearly lost all of my cash shirt. I spent a lot of time to update my mind and put the risk control at my first task. However when we control the risks we should not limit the chances to get big enough return.

It is the time not everyone believe the Sun will come back to the market. Most of the market players are sucking the bloods from the cuts on their own bodies. The main challenges to us are how to get the chances with affordable risks not how to keep our shirts.

PRR definitely has its own risks but it also has a lot of breakers for break events. We need to get balanced between the risks and rewards. I would not allow the chances from the PRR passed by in my hand.

We do need the insight and self-awareness. We do need the guts to hold when the market is fearful. We do need to be ready to sell high and better absolutely high to the moms and dads if moms and dads jump up into PRR in mania.

I never regret I was dared to jump into IT booming in 1997 but I do feel shamed I didn't know how dads and moms follow the great images off the cliff. Fortunately now I know that but unfortunately I am still not good enough.

Let's PRR become the first one we could buy at extremely low and sell at extremely high. Life is good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.