IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hi sircorp, every way could be the way to Rome but every way has...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi sircorp, every way could be the way to Rome but every way has 85% of people who fail to be in Rome. We need to know our own way and ourselves first and then we could find the way to the Rome.

PRR is our tool or vehicle to open the way or let us to ride towards our Rome. However the tool could be broken and the vehicle could be steered towards the opposite direction.

We all hope PRR win and could take us to our Rome but we could not tolerate ourselves if PRR is broken we would be nowhere to go. So the most challenge to us is not where PRR goes but how we could sense its direction and speed to make a rational judgment and make a decision.

All of us are human. We have to make the mistake, have to take the risks, but we could not find excuses for our own mistakes and let the risks bury us in the way to the Rome.

Money is not everything but we do need the money for dream. We have the dream so we have to correct our own mistakes and learn from our lessons. If we could get our lessons and could make the risks affordable, we might be unable to get the dollars from PRR but we should have other source for that.

This could help us to lead the emotion into the right direction, which is the passion to know what we should know and get the chances others do dare to take with much less the risks others would take.

Please don't take my words as advices. Seriously I am not qualified. If you feel the above words have something worthwhile, think it again to find the hided risks. I have spent nearly six years to read, ponder, and try to update my minds. Unfortunately I am not smart enough.

I do hope I could play the market game after my retirement with the confident "no loss, never lose, and never forget no loss" as Warren Buffett said. He is the master to play the quality, the blue chips with the deep understanding of the value and the safety of margin.

The large cap fail the people they deserves to fail as the pennies eat the bloods of the people who deserve to contribute their bloods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.