IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

william ss, page-14

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi William,

It is a pleasant daydream to idly multiply one's share-holding by dollars and i enjoy the philosophical content of many of your posts.

Having paid our pennies, we are, of course, entitled to take such a short dream journey in the interior of our mind without taking any harm from it.

While only a daydream, it is yet not fantastic. That is really what will happen to our shares if the medical proposition put forward by this company is proven.

Regarding what the SPP price will be and questions about take up, there at least seems to have been a series of favourable events conspiring to bring about a more beneficial environment for the SPP.

An individual has shown some significant early financial support, (and many others, later) the market is improving, a company with a similar style of product has spectacularly succeeded and the SP has increased.

As you rightly point out, the investigation approval and the subsequent milestones will each have a positive impact on the price.

PRR is not so far off beginning the formal process of determining its fate and, aside from financial self-interest, I am curious to observe how and when the point is reached when investors can no longer continue to clamber aboard to ride for pennies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.8¢ $839.2K 2.469M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 125437 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 85415 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.