IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

Hi Cav1965, all of us are very emotional, which is two-edges of...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi Cav1965, all of us are very emotional, which is two-edges of sword. It could help us to break down the barrier to change our life but also could hurt us if it goes too far.

Since I play the pennies to get one or two of them for dollars, I could not avoid my emotion to push myself and others to follow my way.

However we don't want to prove who are right or wrong and we should not do so logically. Take my views as a way for you to sense what PRR is, slowly make your own mind, and get your own decision based on your own risk profile.

Seriously saying I try to buy pennies at their extremely low without thinking about its future. But I never put too much money on one penny to control the risks. I collect a group of pennies and hope some of them would be dollars and hope the diversification could help me to avoid dropping into the hell financially.

We know our own personal situation best. Buying and selling of PRR is not important but never let any penny hit us down.

1. If the profit from PRR is significant to anyone of us, and he need them, just sell.
    2. If the risks are affordable and you don't need them, we need hard work to get the vision and insight to decide if we should bet on it.
    3. However I never agree to trade blindly without the risk consideration and dislike the buying and selling based on the market sentiment.

By the way thank all who are interested in my views, which could be great help for me to be conscious what I am doing, even the consequences could be good or bad.

Good lucks for everyone around PRR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $2.184M 6.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 156342 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 107414 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.