WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

ZinvestorWhat ore are you talking about? The last time I...

1. 55 Posts.
    Zinvestor

What ore are you talking about? The last time I checked, BLK had no ore/reserves to be processed! I suspect this is the reason why AXM has not entered into a toll treatment agreement with them to date.

Don't get me wrong, BLK seems to a good little company but with little cash, no reserves, have they even done feasibility study to date...?

Also, when the likes of Agincourt ect owned the Wiluna plant, the price of gold was somthing like $500 per ounce, today its $1770 per ounce, and rising to 2k by your own admission.

At those prices, quite clearly AXM is a viable high cost producer with good leverage to a rising gold price, once some of the legacy issues they have inherited from previous management are resolved.

According to their most recent statement, they should be cashflow positive from this month forward....

As for BLK picking up AXM's processing plant for $10m...NONSENSE.

The plant has a replacement value of 15 times that ($150m)!

Are they synergies between the two groups? Yes probably, but I reckon it would be best for BLK to restart the discussion if/when they have some actual ore to be processed....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.