SLX 0.00% $4.55 silex systems limited

wilmington / paducah plants?, page-3

1. 20,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    I am expecting two announcements and possibly three before the end of June.

The first one will come from Chronologic on or before the 30th June 2014, Silex stated that in it's last speeding ticket response!

The second release I believe we will get, relates to an agreement between GLE and the DoE about the tails at Paducah and other sites as well and it may happen before the end of this quarter (30th June 2014) according to the first speeding ticket announcement recently from Silex, this has to happen before GLE can submit a request for a license at Paducah from the NRC in September, well logic would tell you it has to happen that way anyway.

The third release which may happen this quarter also IMHO? will be about Wilmington going to Phase three? this is possible imho because the phase two testing of the prototypes designed by the DoE at ORNL for Paducah have been completed and tested at Wilmington (where else could they test them before Paducah starts?) this would clear the decks at Wilmington to allow it to progress to stage three at long last, I believe this is what caused the delay at Wilmington for phase three and may be why they changed the conditions about milestone payments going from $20 million when the plant is complete, to what happens now, $5 million at the start of phase three and $15 million on completion. ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.55
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.077B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.55 $4.58 $4.51 $2.640M 580.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2509 $4.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.57 3655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.