FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

PAUL"Back in the period Oct 2010 to July 2012 MAD was reporting...

1. 167 Posts.
    PAUL
    "Back in the period Oct 2010 to July 2012 MAD was reporting flow rate per well every month.

What these showed that Wells basically flowed the same rate for several month's then stopped very quickly."

Seems like a legit statement... When at January 2012 the last report date all wells that started as producers where still producing... only the #204 was plugged. unless you've got some facts to back yourself up stop posting. Im more than willing to accept being wrong but at least i can back myself up with facts you however cant.

From the Data available Oct 2010 - July 2011 Of 28 wells drilled (2 lost to tech problems) and 1 plugged. All of these well continued to Flow or Pump oil from their original zone as of JAN 2012 report. Notably The Hill #201 was still producing after 15 month having started at just 10 BOPD as of JULY11 it had produced an estimated 1000bbl of oil more than enough to cover its move to a new and higher producing zone.

The well available at July 11 were producing at about 27bopd average. these have naturally declined as my last post outlines many of these wells were left to run at around 10bopd between March and September leading to a massive decline in production as few additional wells were drilled now these well and wells drilled early 2012 required workovers late 2012 which is why we have such a large number of workover rigs and are contracting 2 additional rigs.

Only re completions falling at the end of a month where reported as the well was down at the time.
    GREEN = Producing,
    PURPLE= Awaiting Re completion @ report date,
    BLUE = Successfully re completed back to production.
    During (JULY 2011 - JAN 2012)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.