EXP 0.00% 13.5¢ experience co limited

Wilson on the register, page-7

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I copied this from announcement on 27th Oct. based on the below, next weeks results should be ok. I think it more about the outlook they provide that will be just as important as the results.

OutlookFY22 commenced with extended lockdowns in NSW and VIC and metropolitan South East QLD which will impact earnings into the first half of FY22. Notwithstanding that external factors associated with Covid-19 may impact operations and volume in the near term, the Board and Management are optimistic for the business as restrictions are eased domestically and internationally. Each of the businesses is positioned to re-open operations in line with the easing of restrictions and recent announcements that the NSW, VIC and QLD borders will re- open prior to the peak December / January holiday period, buoys this optimism. Strong domestic demand following easing of restrictions and border closures, and earnings from newly acquired businesses, Wild Bush Luxury and Maria Island Walks and the anticipated Trees Adventures to complete in November 2021, are expected to provide increased earnings growth, based on a normal trading environment.Complemented by the recent acquisitions, as one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading adventure experience businesses with experienced teams that are best in class, EXP delivers worldclassuniqueexperiencestoourcustomers. AsAustraliamovesintoa‘livingwithCovid- 19’ phase, we expect international tourism to follow. International visitation is anticipated to return from 2022, as consumers look to countries with frictionless travel and health and safety capability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.