HGO 1.52% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

wilsons and hgo from australian today

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    In the Business section 2 February in an article by James Dunn on the best stocks to look at in Oz in 2011:

........ Wilson HTM's Robinson takes a similar view of the resources sector, but prefers copper as a single-commodity exposure this year. "There is a significant supply deficit in copper thats been estimated to be about 500,000 tonnes by year-end -- and we argue that that's a better place to be than in the bulk commodities, because of the better leverage you get in a single-commodity stock. Even if the demand environment were to weaken -- which we don't expect to see -- there simply isn't the supply coming onstream to really hit the copper price."

Robinson says the best exposure to copper his firm can find is Hillgrove Resources (HGO), which he expects to enter production later this year. "Hillgrove is in the throes of bringing a mine into production in South Australia and we expect that to happen in 2011. Given that, Hillgrove has tremendous leverage to a copper price situation that in turn flows from the supply-side deficit. Hillgrove is very well capitalised to bring its mine into production and we think the stock has real potential for significant re-rating over the course of the year."

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $151.5K 2.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546989 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 92468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.