PER 4.65% 9.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I have listened to it over and over and over And i still fail to...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    I have listened to it over and over and over

And i still fail to understand apart from the $6 mil dif between staying on track and going this longer route all they had to do was stay on track and open up the original trial into open label and at futility expose the findings in that initial open label segment instead of just go or no go

What are they deviating from by doing that nothing could not see any governing body arguing that scenario

Lets not talk about word and gospel you have to be the biggest offender on this forum

And once more you quote miss information
    I never mentioned $10 put it out there i see no reason why we should not mirror sareptas high giving us the potential of an $18.00 price tag
    And yes i do stick by this how can anyone argue against when Sarepta went there on the back of treating only 13% of these boys
    Once again fact but this is a long journey away as i said on that particular post and it has just been pushed out a lot further

Perhaps you should go back and listen because all i hear are no guarantees which Charmaine actually confirms she cannot see a date to market
    When by all intents and purposes as shareholders, we did have a defined under the original trial route to market

As far as belittling people is that not the kettle calling the pot black, you should really take a long hard look at yourself before you cast any stones

I post what i believe either positive or negative i have no agenda other than to keep things real

If you dont like it gassy well as they say you know where the ignore button is

Enough said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.004(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $81.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $181.6K 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10344 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 64275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.