TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

FROM GUMBLES ON SS:Wilson HTM have just released an excellent 13...

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    FROM GUMBLES ON SS:

Wilson HTM have just released an excellent 13 page valuation report on the company. 12 month price target 18cents. Looks like they've kept a fair bit up their sleeves. Sorry but I cannot post the full report...if you want a copy please open an account with them. (I'm a very happy client of theirs and don't want to piss them off by leaking reports out). Their summary below.

Shall post more photos shortly.

Tox Free Solutions Ltd (TOX) is a pure play on the niche hazardous waste management sector. TOX has completed a major turnaround of operations and is now enjoying strong growth in a dynamic industry with natural barriers to entry and lateral exposure to the booming resources sector.

We initiate coverage of TOX with a BUY recommendation and a 12 month price target of 18 cents per share, representing a 29% premium to the current share price of 14 cents per share.

TOX is currently trading on a FY07 PE of 11.1 times versus an industry average of 18.3 times. WHTM value TOX on a FY07 PE of 14.5 times and have a 12 month price target of 18 cents per share. This represents a 29% premium to the current market price of 14 cents per share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.