OCV octaviar limited

SPLITPIN on PIF ASSET SALE FREEZE:This pressing issue was the...

1. 7,867 Posts.
    SPLITPIN on PIF ASSET SALE FREEZE:

This pressing issue was the proverbial ram with which
    I campaigned for over a year now.
    When ASIC was wringing last ounces of patience from within our guts with monotonous "...matters you raised are under investigation", nobody joined my campaign to insist implementation of ASIC's own guideline of suspending entities when under investigation.

This guideline is rigidly adhered to in known Corporate World of Australia; examples aplenty. O'seas of course, penitent wrongdoers went as far as committing hara-kiri or there-abouts as witnessed in Japan.

With all due respect to our fellow sufferer Duped, it is the FREEZE that is the most important issue at hand for PIF.

First Reason:
    stop further degradation of Asset Value

Second Reason:
    stop WC from disposing at Dgenny's call

Third Reason:
    allow Independent Auditors access to
    as many Assets as have been locked in
    a FREEZE

I claim unashamedly a part, however small, in turning ASIC (read G.Medcraft) around.
    And I am not about to suffer any amelioration of this position by wilted attitudes mentioned here.

As Dgenny's resolve hardens towards PIF due to Fed Court imposition of duty on her to carry on with RE task,
    so must we take advantage of this situation and press as HARD and UNITED to PRESERVE ASSET VALUE with all available means.

Go on; do a quick questionnaire among the members:
    Q 1. Do you want PIF assets distributed to you at their highest yes/no
    Q 2. Do you want Dgenny squander the remaining PIF assets yes/no

I think it is a no brainer even for those who boycotted my posts for a long time now.

Truly, do you really think there could be a better preventative measure than a FREEZE?

So let's UNITE. There are behind the scenes tangible moves towards this measure already.
    Don't miss the boat!

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.