WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

I know i am late but this caught my eye, have a read of the...

1. 120 Posts.
    I know i am late but this caught my eye, have a read of the December quarterly last year...

Wiluna West Gold Project

'A comprehensive study of the Wiluna West Gold Project was completed during the September quarter, focusing on the Golden Monarch and Iron King deposits. This work included resource modelling and pit optimisation studies. GWR continues to assess options for treatment of ore from its Wiluna West Gold Project.
    Following the end of the quarter, Blackham Resources Ltd announced that they had entered into a conditional Sale and Purchase Agreement with the Receivers and Managers of Apex Minerals NL for the acquisition of the Wiluna Gold Project (located approximately 40 km’s from the Wiluna West Gold Project). GWR had previously agreed arrangements with Apex for a trial to toll process ore from the Wiluna West Gold Project at the Wiluna Gold ore processing plant. GWR will continue to monitor progress of the aforementioned transaction and opportunities arising from a change of ownership of the Wiluna Gold Project assets.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.