ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

wimax will soon be here, page-42

1. 9,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    I find your second last post hypocritical standup. You keep asking for announcements BUT all your statments are assumption.

As to your comment that im not the PR machine.
    I never stated that or implied it, so be careful making allegations.

To your comment; most who oppose me, Your the only one and i think your taking thing personally.

In reply to; your assumption that ENG will be an immediate beneficiary from this implementation simply because Seve/Unwired will implement it.

This will be the last time i will repeat this for YOU STANDUP, as seven is 58% controlling holder Seven is Engin. So whatever seven implement will impact on all Seven's arms, No'brainer standup.

In reply to your negative post; As for Seven directors joining the board.
    Now for all the positives, I will let your amagination run standup becauce there's to many for me to list.

In reply to; if Seven want to aquire Engin 100% then look out ENG shareholders, you will not be getting a good price.

In reply to; if Seven want to aquire Engin 100% then look out ENG shareholders, you will not be getting a good price.

That will depend on how much the invester pay. If a takeover was in play, You would be silly to think that you wouldn't get a much better price than todays price.

P.S Everything i replyed to was your assumption Standup

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.