ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

I find your second last post hypocritical standup. You keep...

1. 983 Posts.
    I find your second last post hypocritical standup. You keep asking for announcements BUT all your statments are assumption.

OMG! I would not even be replying to your posts if you did not make so many assumptions, sheeesh, talk about pinching my reasons to oppose a post!

As to your comment that im not the PR machine.
    I never stated that or implied it, so be careful making allegations.

Your posts read like an Engin PR machine trouble is only you are making the announcements. I repeat, Engin has NOT stated it intends to deploy VOIP over WIMAX from any supplier so enough stating that they will, thanks.

This will be the last time i will repeat this for YOU STANDUP, as seven is 58% controlling holder Seven is Engin. So whatever seven implement will impact on all Seven's arms, No'brainer standup.

Now this is an assumption yet again. If it serves Seven financially then it shall come to pass, if it does not then it won't. Let me give you an alternative scenario, lets say Unwired has Wimax, they offer it to ENG, then Unwired need to resell it's Unwired to ENG competitors (count FRE, MNF & all other ISP with VOIP). Some or most of it's competitors may not want to deal with Unwired if they are giving ENG much more favourable terms. And with $200-$400M needed to be invested by Unwired to implement WIMAX, Unwired will need to make lots of ISP & VSP friends.

In reply to your negative post; As for Seven directors joining the board.
    Now for all the positives, I will let your amagination run standup becauce there's to many for me to list.

Read : you don't know either, why not just say so?

In reply to; if Seven want to aquire Engin 100% then look out ENG shareholders, you will not be getting a good price.

That will depend on how much the invester pay. If a takeover was in play, You would be silly to think that you wouldn't get a much better price than todays price.

Yes agreed, but what about the longer term ENG holders? Do you think they will get even close to ehat they bought ENG share for? I can see 5c tops and even that is doubtful in this market. I just don't know but I do know that any offer from Seven probably would not exceed 5c.

Just to point out if you look back on my posts of the last 5-6 weeks on ENG, I agreed that with ENG likely reducing cash-burn and now introducing Naked DSL that it was probably worth a buy in the current range. I have not changed my opinion on this.

P.S Everything i replyed to was your assumption Standup

Please read your posts and tell me how much of your posts are assumptions and how many are facts. Honestly.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.