ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

As i stated before the 3G camp will have data capacity problems...

1. 9,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    As i stated before the 3G camp will have data capacity problems as seen with Optus(Virgin).
    A Major Wimax rollout by Engin partner Seven will be welcome news. But likely to be rollout in stages, Unless the communication minister revisits wireless funding for rural, regional, remote areas.

“Part of the reason for this is the limitations of its HSPA network. While fast, it isn’t designed to handle the continuous streams of data a song download or video upload requires. 3G is still designed for voice traffic, which is intermittent and much less bandwidth intensive. The network has a data overlay, but that, too, is designed for bursts of data rather than continuous streams. If too many people that require continuous streams of data get on, it clogs the network, leaving other subscribers unable to access it.”

3G camp plan to move to LTE that technology is 90% the same as wimax, and are a few years behind Wimax. When both camps have move to this new technology date(VOiP) will be the new delivery for Voice.
    So looking to future growth mobile will be key to a VOiP company, As more ISP move in on landline VOiP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.