ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

From what I am reading here this is not a classic large scale...

1. 983 Posts.
    From what I am reading here this is not a classic large scale WIMAX deployment, looks more liked a custom point to point solution to me.

Actually with the limited detail I see here it looks like a trial that business's are being asked to pay for. Prices seem a bit on the expensive side, what do you think?

Innovative Wireless Solution, from $400 for 2Mbps/2Mbps Allowance from 30GB

So, a 2Mb DL 30 Gb plan for $400PM?

This is the AustraliaWide coverage details. They seem to have missed a few traditional business hotspots though....

Sydney Coverage

Brookvale to Dee Why
    Baulkham Hills to Bella Vista to Castle Hill
    Taren Point

We are currently expanding our network in the following areas:

Alexandria, Zetland, Mascot, Botany, Broad Meadow
    Rydalmere, Camelia, Silverwater Road
    Seven Hills, Blacktown, Glenwood
    Huntingwood
    Eastern Creek, Erskine Park
    Emu Heights, Emu Plains, Penrith
    Ingleburn, Bow Bowing, Minto, Blair Athol, Campbelltown

Melbourne coverage

Blackburn to Box Hill South to Forest Hill
    We are currently expanding our network in the following areas:

Braeside, Mentone, Parkdale

And just in case you were wondering, there is no mention of Engin on the entire Unwired Business site......

Still, it's a start I guess.

Unwired offers two options for connecting our corporate customers wirelessly

Point-to-multipoint option via WiMAX backhaul network (Max PLUS contended)

This option provides coverage over a specific geographical area with the capability to service multiple corporate customers on a single base station sector. The service offers 2 to 10Mbps corporate grade Internet service with maximum uplink speed of 5Mbps, and is deployed using either the Indoor or Outdoor Customer Premises Equipment provided with a simple Ethernet handoff.

Point-to-point option via microware or fibre technology (Max PLUS uncontended)

This option provides dedicated access services using a point-to-point service where line-of-sight is available. The service offers up to 100Mbps symmetric corporate grade connection, and is deployed using Outdoor Customer Premises Equipment provided with a simple Ethernet handoff. These higher speed services are delivered in either the Unwired licensed 3.5GHz or ACMA licensed 18-38GHz spectrum so there is no possibility of interference or service degradation as can be seen when operating in public or Class licensed spectrum.

Our qualified engineers and technicians design and install the network and equipment, tailor-made for our corporate customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.