ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

That's nice for Seven but seriously what does it have to do with...

1. 983 Posts.
    That's nice for Seven but seriously what does it have to do with Engin?

I note that in the articles, Unwired states it has purchased a Mobile Billing system, presumably so it can offer a mobile telco service over it's wireless spectrum.

Does not take too much imagination to figure out that Unwired does not in fact need Engin or any other VOIP provider at all to operate as a telco now does it?

Remember, this "plan" to upgrade to Wimax has been touted by Unwired for some years now and it still aint happened.

Also, don't expect Nokia, Sony, etc release Wimax in their mobiles for some time yet, they would have a telco revolt on their hands!

The traditional revenue base for ENG & other VOIP companies is landline broadband delivered VOIP services. This will continue to be a growth area. I just don't see business switching over to a costly and possibly unreliable wireless broadband service when copper based DSL provides for all their needs reliably and at a low cost.

Wireless solutions for business are ususally only used to solve logistical problems such as lack of copper availability or for temporary solutions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.