WIN 0.00% 4.2¢ win metals ltd

Current holder of MEI since 2019 and was loving the Palm Springs...

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    Current holder of MEI since 2019 and was loving the Palm Springs project as you can see what the drilling results are very good compared to current gold asx companies. If you guys are interested go back to MEI announcements when working on the project and you'll see some real nice information that's not in this.

Obviously was an old gold mine as stated in this announcement that hasn't had much love but definitely deserves it! As you can see the mine is pit is actually covered with water which is easily removable. Once you go back to the old announcements you'll see that the old miners literally stopped exactly where all the gold is just laying there. As soon as you get a shovel in the ground you hit gold! Even if you go back and listen to dr tunks talk about it will get you excited as it got me excited about the project.

definitely looking at buying into this one within the next week to see where the share price sits. As you can see some people were in the know about the acquisition so management might of been a bit excited and let it slip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.