BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Win / Win for Benitec investors, page-19

1. 85 Posts.
    As I said before, Benitec is just flapping in the wind at the current price. Let's say a Merck, Gilead etc. offers 5x the current SP and a majority of shareholders agree, RA Capital etc. Poof, end of company. The Board gets $hitcanned, so too probably most of management and us peons would have no say. We can vote, but the groups who basically bought the company in early 2014 are the deciders, along with whoever it is that is presently accumulating.

They bought in for $1.07AU last year, so it would depend on what they consider to be an acceptable ROI, taking into consideration further decline of the AU$ since then etc. etc. etc. They paid about $0.90US per share back then, so would $1.50US do it for them? That would be 6x current SP. It would definitely be in the ballpark. French and them know this (if not, then they are living in Fantasyland), why do you think they pay themselves so handsomely? As most know, there are also more sinister ways to take over a company. I have concluded that this event is probably more likely to happen prior to any announcement of efficacy. I would be happy to make a decent profit at this point.

Crap guys, Finance 101, you're only as good as your management team. This fact has proven out time and time again and this is magnified even more so in companies involved in technology and perceived undervalued penny stocks to boot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.