NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

win win

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    In my opinion after a disasterous week that has lapsed NKP shareholders will witness a win win for all parties.

I guess it has taken the Concourt's decision ( unfavourable for Genorah and NKP) to get corrective action in place at the DMR and the mining industry in general.

With such a massive platinum resource at stake and the potential for ongoing legal fees and years of court appearances why wouldn't warring parties smoke the peace pipe?

The Tribe always said that all they wanted was a piece of the action. I am sure that they will be accomodated by Genorah ( not NKP).

The BFS's will continue to be finalised before Christmas.

Xstrata will continue to review the numbers, court decision, settlements and any other factors that may be outstanding and impacting on the Garatau and Tubatse Projects.

NKP will flex its arm by indicating to Xstrata that a second BFS for Garatau is part of its Plan B. Other parties ( that may be named at some point in time)are interested and will pounce if the X deal is not financially viable to NKP.

Xstrata could still attempt a takeover of both projects if it is not interested in a JV. Decision month is December they have told shareholders.

Will the sp recover tomorrow? I have no idea. However once NKP management supply better communication to the market one would assume YES to a recovery.

Will D & D continue to support NKP? I have no idea. No doubt Alex Cowie is disappointed at the share drop , at poor feedback from Maredi and his big blunder at not researching his facts on the ARM/Anglo disputation which was resolved back in 2007/8.

Lets wait and see what transpires in the days ahead.

What a hell of a ride it has been to date! I am going greyer by the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.