AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Of course you can Jevalent - because its a FORUM.....I bought...

1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Of course you can Jevalent - because its a FORUM.....

I bought some shares, realised it was a mistake and sold them, thankfully went on to profit elsewhere. But I still take the time to have a look at how its going like I do with ALL the stocks I have ever invested in - not so strange is it?

When you say "modicum" of knowledge I guess you're referring to things like the tweets that don't seem to do much but give some here some hope - nothing wrong with that in essence. Also as I said, lots of Ann's but SP nearly half what it was???

When you say I'm lacking in knowledge, it was I, who posted that Hugh Allsop had left completely unbeknownst to most here. There is much I know about from the horse world and what goes on in it - also a fair bit about the Bio world. I don't need to brag about that or refer to "contacts" and "mates" etc.

Sequioa FWIW I did run a multi-million $ company in my thirties - actually I'll take that back - late twenties.

It's ok. I get it. Nothing worse than seeing your hard earned not going anywhere. Been there. And I think its small minded to completely dismiss the thoughts of someone with an opposing view. In fact, I've made some of my most profitable trades by reading the naysayers over the happy clappers any day. They're usually the ones with the knowledge, not the ones living on blind loyalty. Also that's why I get modded or suspended. I don't take any crap - call it for what it is - especially if its wrong or I when I absolutely know something is being "creatively" written/hidden etc. Not here to make friends, I'm here to make money. If that doesn't suit - you keep right on patting each other on the back.

One last thing, I WILL point out that in my first week here I believe someone made a rather big call that women couldnt pick stocks and another talking of booking the strippers....You know who you are. And any moment now they're going to present that I'm some rabid feminist with an agenda - more small mindedness.

So if you want to go get any of that modded, it says a LOT more about you than it does me. All I do know is, I'm in profit and if it had been left here, I wouldn't be.
    THAT's what's right about my Maths.

Have a great day.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.