RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Fraud, you said it !!!! Correct, Researcher, not !!!! Your facts...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Fraud, you said it !!!! Correct, Researcher, not !!!! Your facts are snip bits copied and pasted on this Community's discussion pages, not limited to RES.
    I've had the opportunity to peruse a good sample of your comments over various threads in various discussions.
    My learned view is that you attempt to ingratiate yourself by misrepresenting the facts as an informed authority
    on any matter that is topical whether it accounts for anything or not !!!
    Amusingly, it appears that most of your posts are just simply that, trival comments that are regurgtated by you to promote your own self importance.
    I can assure you, I am quite prepared to admit I have
    had to cross check many of the claims, assertions and alleged facts that you have copied and republished for the attention of RES shareholders.
    At the end of the day, we are all here to share our thoughts and not to detract from the bigger picture.

I can assure you RES does not have ties with Eskom, I as a shareholder of RES would appreciate your refraining from making comments that are not correct. I am not saying that RES would not have ties with Eskom moving forward, but for obvious reasons that is not a matter for you to concern yourself with.

if BHP, like Rio Tinto wish to exist assets that is there prerogative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.