RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Let me help you out a little, so you at least get on the same...

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Let me help you out a little, so you at least get on the same page, or should I say in the same century.

But before I go on, I might add. That we on this thread are honest working Aussies that are not here for your amusement, or scamming.

We are passionate and excited about your country, and look forward to the opportunities that will be provided to the region. We are excited the government is supporting this project and we know through rigorous investigation what we can achieve.

As a shareholder I have investigated to a level that you could not fathom, I have tested our current board and plagued them with my enquiries. I have been relentless, and can and should add, that equally, the board and management have stood up to my test in every aspect of my research. We are very happy to expose any truth, and uncover any dirt if it is factual, but you are not helping.

Collectively, we have concluded a very reputable board, a very strong position going forward. We are happy with our knowledge to date. Your knowledge is undeniably inept. I and other shareholders have also taken the time to have a face to face meeting to further qualify our company. With this in mind, we have been satisfied. We appreciate your concern, but it is misplaced.

Your knowledge in finance and research is quite poor, and I cannot determine if it is for personal gain or if you really are trying your best.

If you approach this information I provide you below with an open mind, it just may help you before you post further.

Some facts;

1. There is a funding syndicate, not just IDC. Read past the first line of the ASX announcements. The syndicate is under confidentiality agreements and was disclosed several years ago. As you are a researcher, you would have a fair idea who they are? I won’t let you know here, as I’m scared of what you will cut, paste and slander.

2. The starting loan figure will be much, much higher from the combined syndicate, I am also not going to give you that information, as at this stage, But it is not your $100M as suggested. We have a very competent board, and this amount would not even buy them ‘a cup of tea and biscuits’. I’m afraid to have to review and correct you if I supply you more on this.

3. There is absolutely no need for capital raising, and the answer to that can be found in your research. Hint; when you research point 1 above this will support your answer. That has been complete initially, and we are to be debt funded.

4. Refer your point 1. Firstly, Noble doesn’t have a share of the money, there is a debt contract, nor does any good accounting practice suggest a loan is paid in full on the drawdown, nor does $100-$42=$27.

5. Noble is not on the stock market. Hint; google something in the last 6 months. Also, we have offtake agreement in place with several other parties. Please google the other companies. Hint: I have provided these in a post above. Also, you may google the ‘new Noble’. Hint. the ‘New Noble’ formed about 6 months ago.

6. In reference to India, the net opening of new power plants has increased and the coal demand in India and around the world has actually increased. I am concerned with your logic then of supply... a good mate of mine once wrote to you on HC many months ago. On a previous attempt of yours to sell TNO or other company that time. The quote was, if they don’t source the power station with coal, the are you suggesting ‘cheese’. Thanks for that one Fancy.

Global demand of coal increased in 2017 by 3%, and although the figures are not released for 2018, all reputable non bias organisations have the demand increasing in 2018. Both China and India have actually been the leading cause of this.

That is probably enough of my time for now. We are expecting a key piece of news this week, that will put all your concerns to rest, as per point 1 above. Maybe you would care to comment in 6 months or so, and if you feel so strongly about your views (which are currently flawed), then you will have a right to voice. Historically you have been wrong on everything you do and say.

I hope you can see now that you are way off track. If not, I cannot respond further to continually satisfy your appetite.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 26/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.