Wind turbines Epic Fail, page-132

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42

Justis,

I was repeating what I read in the COAG white paper re O being the discharge.   ??? 

My daughter has a 40 panel solar installation on her house (3 phase power) in Sth Qld giving apparently 20KW of electricity, the electricity supply co she migrated from will only offer credits up to 10KW systems, the new supply co didn't ask how big, the monitors in her system tell her she will be sending power to the grid in excess of her daily use including running ducted a/c, 

Another energy source that it seems has been largely ignored in Australia is incinerating compressed waste (rubbish) to drive steam turbines to power generators, some engineers recently told us that Australia wouldn't produce enough waste to generate power for all Australia, importing waste, its seems some African countries have on over supply, removes the waste issue largely ,would seem to be a win win. the emissions are usually used as an argument against , the American systems I have information on deal with this very satisfactorily. (available freely on the web)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.