LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

No argument from me on the disappointing front. It's a...

1. 9,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2874
    No argument from me on the disappointing front. It's a shockingly poor end of the line on Gouamina....I chose to hold what would have been a tremendously profitably lithium business all the way through development and two lithium cycles only to be shafted at the finish line by the Junta. The last 30 years of mining in Mali were mostly incident free, profitable and of mutual benefit to miners & Mali. Then this multifaceted cluster-F of geo-politics, nationalism & bad management at FFX came along to derail us. Would have been far better (like 800%) better off holding poor quality, completely unprofitable lithium businesses in Aus through development. frown.png

That said very little of the poor outcome is down to Simon, so let's see what's in the offing. I don't compare Simon and the development team he has assembled to the usual Perth mining gronks & shonks (95% of the total mining managers residing in Perth) of which I have a very low opinion indeed - not by a long shot. I think it likely we come out of suspension in a few months...with the promise of some capital return soonish after to keep people holding....and a plan will eventuate ITMT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.