LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Board and Management’s priority is their own reputations and...

1. 3,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2663
    Board and Management’s priority is their own reputations and future employability & prospects imo. This month’s bill from FTI Consulting for this huge, constructed, feel-good spin cycle under the guise of “investor relations” will be sizeable. And it appears to be working too, even on some flip-floppy retail investors here who have lost considerable amounts of their retirement savings & wealth on this multi billion dollar redistributive African-Chinese gift. The number of sycophants seemingly grows by the day, believing in the mythology of a phoenix that will rise again from the ashes. Much of it is reminiscent of the star struck fawning that occurred over at FFX while the “two Docs” and other directors there (three of whom also ended up here) were drawing millions of dollars in salary, fees and making sudden stock sales “to pay personal tax bills” as that company mysteriously moved towards collapse.

“Two billion dollar companies”, “social license to operate”, “top notch government relations”, “deeply supportive and aligned partners & contractors” rah rah.

“Might trick me once, I won’t let you trick me twice.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.