POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Windarra Funding, page-42

1. 3,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hey Sprook and the rest of Team POS
    Great to see everyone bar a few keeping things POSitive and informative
    Got benched on Friday ...but now I'm back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been reading the posts and researching
    my assessment is as follows

Windarra we know signed offtake with BHP requires delivery before Feb 2015
    Funding - Very Bankable (I can get a million home loan I'm sure POS with massive income about to flow due to offtake agreement signed will get under $20M without a CR or CN - just not required to dilute shares for no reason) DS has said this will mostly come from OZ no need to get from difficult/complicated US funding companies ...this must be almost signed off on ...Ann sometime in the next 2weeks I believe (this might also come from Singapore! Ant-Legend)

Next LJ - the Jewel in the Crown - Very Exciting according to DS
    Start mining from existing mine - as DS states almost walk in and start and VERY profitable at current NP and at least a few years left even if nothing else found ...I believe they have found something large ..as DS continues to describe - very similar to flying fox but cheaper/easier to mine as it's horizontal rather than FFox vertical

Also deal with WSA I believe will be on the cards they want to capitalise on NP -cosmic boy too expensive and too long to capitalise on NP spike and WSA not far from LJ - which was originally meant to be able to process WSA ore when built .

SIR doesn't have a mine and isn't close to having one ..yet - if any deal with SIR I believe this will be at earliest Q3 2015 .

When Windarra and LJ start filling up bank account with profit -pay AF ASAP and fund Black Swan either from profits or increase in funding once we have proven income to banks (staggered funding agreement)

All IMO
    and DownRampers please do your homework and don't try to scare people into selling you cheap shares ..they are cheap enough already ...wait at 10c and I'll see you at 1,2 or 3 dollars !!!! Good Luck with your DR strategies and put more effort into research !!!
    you guys aren't worth sitting on the bench for !

GO TEAM POS !!

Diesel...
    Last edited by Diesel...: 06/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $9.399K 2.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
108 62380125 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 51637167 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.