windermere drilling, page-22

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    ?Gillian is the most advanced of
    our projects at this stage, however
    the one that we believe has the most
    potential to be the key deposit is
    Pinnacles,? De Lacey said.

I found the snippet that I couldn't find before. Here's the link if anyone wants to read the story.

They obviously didn't have Windermere then so I wonder how high he rates it now it's in amongst the fold.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=33&ved=0CCUQFjACOB4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fresourcestocks.com.au%2Fprofiles%2Farchive%2F2008%2FAugust%2FstartDownload.asp%3FFile%3DConsolidated_Tin_Mines.pdf%26Size%3D430741&rct=j&q=consolidated%20tin&ei=-lbhTOm0GZHWvQPVhbTcDg&usg=AFQjCNFRnsQ5I-sfxeUR6sGt-tXpxqdZhg

This is an old article but it highlights how hard it's been for Ralph to get any funding or exposure for this project when he said he hoped to get the Scoping Study completed by Dec of 2008. Lucky the Tin price went for a canter a couple of months ago or we'd still be floundering.

I suppose I'm doing heaps of research again at the moment because of the massive temptation to sell but with Tin forecast to get to between $30000-$40000 in the next 2-3 years, Tin supply drying up globally, Pinnacles as stated above believed to have the most potential with currently the lowest JORC (That's how little drilling we've done!), Windermere being added to the company, and of course the comparison to VMS and KAS to drag us along by their coat tails, I keep coming up with a HOLD outcome.

Funnily enough it was the rise in Tin Price and the CR that kickstarted this run. I just hope the next CR that Ralph does is somewhere in the vicinity of the 20m ones that VMS and KAS did recently. With that sort of dough Ralph will really be able to get things rolling.

That's my rant for the night guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.