BCS 0.00% 40.0¢ brisconnections unit trusts

Yes, he might be better off including an EGM resolution to sack...

1. 126 Posts.
    Yes, he might be better off including an EGM resolution to sack Rowe which only requires a simple majority and I think would have every chance of being carried and which might concentrate a few minds between now & April.
    Aside from the extreme suggestions of wind-up, I think the importance of Bolton's situation is to make it crystal clear that a high proportion of the second instalment cannot/will not be paid so the company & especially its underwriters can't simply sit back on the delusion that the cheques are going to come rolling in. Rowe deserves to go if only for his public disdain for his shareholders, initially by apparent "misstatements" over the distribution and now the inexplicable reliance on stick (threat of debt collectors etc) rather than carrot (a replacement proposition which makes some attempt to justify that shares after April instalment are somehow worth at least $2.01 despite the distribution fiasco). Having effectively cancelled the original PDS proposition, it is ludicrous to expect the money to flow in without a new campaign to win over the shareholders who own the company- instead, all they get are threats.
    Bolton's efforts may be half-baked, but they could serve a useful purpose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.