NGE 0.00% $1.13 nge capital limited

window of opportunity

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I see a window of opportunity here for investors that will be closed forever on 31 August 09

The chance to take a slice of an oil/gas minnow with world class assets at bargain prices.

NGE set to begin partnership with a major international oil/gas major, rumoured to be Talisman energy

Heads of agreement is on the table and over the next 4-5 weeks i can only see this playing out in 2 ways
    1) NGE accepts the current deal that is worth approx $120m
    2) An alternative and higher bid is thrown into the mix by a competing major- the list of active suitors in the neighbourhood is exstensive.

Current market cap of NGE is approx $55m
    Current HOA is for up to 6 wells + seismic + reimbursement of costs for up to 70% of 2x permits, with negotiations ongoing for a farmin on a third permit which could add around $30m to the current deal
    NGE will have approx $15m cash post transaction

The stock seems to be still flying under the radar despite some good publicity in the AFR and a short flurry of activity here on HC
    Perhaps investors are watching for a final acceptance of the offer and the naming of the mystery major before commiting to the stock ?
    Regardless i believe this little minnow is about to make its presence felt in a big way and an outstanding opportunity exists for those that DYOR and make themselves familiar with the assets to get set before the window closes on 31 August 09

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 19744 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.