NGE 0.00% $1.10 nge capital limited

window of opportunity, page-34

1. 721 Posts.
    I liked NGE because of its land mass and potential, thats it, thats why I invested. Everything else about the company I absolutely hate - How many shares on issue? how many options in the coming years? How many more attempts by the Towner family in getting 100s of millions of more options? $16M burnt though in 2 years with little or nothing to show for it? No drilling? No interest at all in JV even when Oil prices were astronomical? Why interest now with so much oil in reserve sitting there doing absolutely nothing around the world?

I keep it as punishment for not doing enough research. My trading philosophy is - if you are doing well enough in other areas and with other picks to keep some small reminders of 'what not to do', it helps to constantly remind you of your mistakes. That is why I keep a junk account. On many occasions in my trading/investing career I have done very well in researching and picking stocks that have increased wealth for many organizations and individuals. After those times the increased wealth effect has acted as a self important factor and a flirtation with the belief of 'Midas touch', at these times I am foolhardy and make mistakes. NGE is one of them, as such I occasionally drop in and comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.